More and more institutions are choosing to implement our support aids, which makes us very happy. On this page, we have collected the information, that our institution customers ask for, so that you get an overview of what the support aids from Mobilize Me ApS can do for you. Our support aids does not only aid the users - they are also a helping hand for their support persons.
Send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and try our support aids for 30 days – free of charge
Mobilize Me and PlaNet saves time when it comes to coordinating, and ensures sharing of knowledge between different professional teams. Furthermore, the support aids create coherence in the daily life of the user, and reaches them them on their own terms.
Saves time and ensures knowledge sharing
PlaNet and Mobilize Me is used by teachers and caregivers in different institutions, who says this about using the support aids:
- Saves time when it comes to coordinating
- Creates a better cohesion
- Ensures knowledge sharing
- Frees resources for the professional effort
- Optimizes work hours
- Ensures improved coordination
- Can be used as a part of professional documentation, because of the high quality of security measures
- Involves the user as a part of the documentation
Your effort – and the effects gained from this – can be documented through different data extractions, which we can adjust specifically according to your wishes.
Training and implementation
Mobilize Me offers a training course to institutions, to ensure that the support aids provides as much value as possible in your day to day life. Our experience is, that this is the most effective way to implement our support aids, as it kick starts the process and the personnel feels ownership of the support aids.
After a training course, you have:
- Gained knowledge about our support aids and how to use them effectively.
- Used the tools in a professional context, which is tailored to your needs.
- A thorough documentation and evaluation of the course, ensuring a link between management and the responsible implementation team.
- A solid foundation for considering further operation.
The training is tailored to your daily life, so that we can address the issues, that are specific to you. This means that we teach you based on your reality, and the challenges you face.
This is done by focusing on specific cases from your institution, which tells us exactly what you need.
A training course lasts for three months, where you can try our support aids – for free. During this time, you get to know our support aids and get to try them on selected users.
You can read more about our training course here
Mobilize Me ApS provides support aids for a long list of municipalities and different kinds of institutions. That is why we naturally have IT security as one of our highest priorities, and we make sure that our providers live up to the current security standards.
Our hosting center is situated in Denmark, which means that it regularly undergoes controls, and that it follows all relevant EU directions.
Sensitive data is not stored locally on the device – however, all information is stored in a cloud based solution, and all traffic between the hosting center and the device is strongly encrypted.
This means that if a user loses their device, we quickly can remove access to their content. This is why we require that both users and staff have personal log-ins.
You can read our IT security guide here:
We use a 2048 bit encryption key.
All traffic is SSL encrypted, which means that your data are secure, even when using open networks.
In the menu below, you find our pricing sheet, where you can read examples of pricing for different types of institutions.
When you buy our support tools as an institution, three elements are included in the price:
- Setup – an start-up one off payment.
- Hosting access and unlimited support – monthly payment.
- User licenses for Mobilize Me and/or PlaNet – monthly payment.
The price for the different services are listed in the pricing sheet.